As one grows older, one falls for less and stands for more.
Nearing retirement age isn’t so much a winding-down process these days as a preparation for a new phase of life to be enjoyed and lived to the full with contributive and productive purpose. The options are endless and this programme will help determine what’s really best for you. If any of the questions below sound familiar, you would almost certainly benefit from this programme.
Questions to consider:
- Do I have the quality of life I really want?
- I want to put back something into a life from which I have so far received so much. What opportunities are out there for me?
- My pension planning hasn’t been as successful as I would have liked. What part-time work possibilities are open to me?
- Could I start my own business?
- I’ve never had much time to pursue my out-of-work interests. How could I convert these interests into a new working life that would be more personally rewarding?
For answers to these questions and more, you might want to book a place on our retirement planning programme. Alternatively, give us a call on 020 7935 5452 to discuss the career planning and advice options we have to offer.