Whether you are taking your first steps into the professional world, looking for ways to advance your career, thinking about making a change or returning to work after a long absence, there are many benefits to seeking tailored career advice for women.
One important reason for getting help from a counsellor is that, although the UK has laws specifically designed to prevent unequal pay between men and women, the average salaries are still significantly different. However, with some reliable guidance, you may be able to bridge that gap.
Here at Career Analysts, we can provide comprehensive career advice and support. Our career tests will help to determine the best profession for you and how to achieve your full potential in that field.
With our assistance, you’ll be able to understand the challenges and find ways to work around them. In addition, we can help you to find vacancies, create the best CV possible and learn how to make a positive impression at a job interview.
Finding the perfect job: 5 things for women to consider
If you’re trying to figure out the best ways to develop your career, it’s important to have a complete understanding of what you want in order to feel successful and fulfilled.
While there are many questions that you’ll need to think about, here are five that will help you to get started in your career planning:
- What are the best careers for women? – Answering this question can be difficult, as everyone will judge a role with different criteria. Some of the highest paying positions can be found in fields such as medicine, law, business and HR.
- What type of career do I want to pursue? – This will depend on your interests, values and career objectives, as well as the type of work-life balance you want to achieve.
- Do I have the right skills and qualifications? – If you don’t have the right credentials, then our career advisors can help you determine the best way to gain them.
- How do I find the right position? – This could include seeking out new job vacancies, pursuing a promotion or even taking things into your own hands and starting your own business.
- What’s the best way to excel in my career? – Once you’re established in a role, it’s time to consider your career development and start finding ways to reach your full potential.
The tailored career advice for women that is provided by Career Analysts will help you to answer these questions – and many more.
Career Analysts: providing career advice for women
At Career Analysts, we offer a varied selection of services – the right programme will depend on your professional aspirations and current situation.
In most cases, the career advice process
will start with in-depth career testing and analysis of your personality, skills and objectives. First, you’ll complete a detailed set of questionnaires, which we will send to you at home.
Next, you will be invited to our offices in central London so that we can continue the profiling in person – this will include psychometric testing and aptitude assessments.
Finally, you will meet with a fully-qualified occupational psychologist who will carefully consider the results and discuss their recommendations with you.