Aim at nothing and you will hit it every time
People in their first decade of working life will face decisions that will have a profound effect upon the rest of their careers. This is the period when any doubts or problems need serious analysing and rectifying in order to pave the way forward for those solid career foundations.
Essentially, it’s a time to take stock, consider your options, review your progress and assess your current position and plan for the future. It comes as no surprise, therefore, that this programme attracts our most diverse and demanding group of clients who need to know they’re on the right track, from those with or without school qualifications, to graduates, post-graduates and young professionals.
For the young and serious career builder, you will come away from this programme with all the renewed confidence and determination that comes with knowing who and where you are, that all those nagging questions have been answered, and that you can now look to the future with your own, unique, pragmatic plan of action.
You can register online for the Careers Crossroads programme here or call us on 020 7935 5452 with any questions.
Questions to consider at this stage in your career:
- Am I really happy in my current job? If not, why not?
- Am I using my talents, abilities, qualifications and experience to the full?
- Am I genuinely doing the right kind of work for me?
- Did I join the right organisation?
- Am I in the correct role?
- Do the organisation’s goals and values correspond with mine?
- Should I take that promotion? Why am I hesitant?
- Am I working at the correct level?
- Do I learn from and respect my boss and my colleagues?
- Am I progressing as I think I should? Am I successful at work?
These questions and more can be answered as part of this programme.